PLEASE make sure to share this information with ANYONE responsible for receiving Anywhere Cart shipments.
Do Not Refuse unless you have inspected and verified damage.
Perfect Box = SIGN Delivery Receipt
Damaged Box = OPEN While Driver Is Present
• Square Corners
• No Indentations
• Not Punctured
• No Scuffs
• Not Torn
• Crushed Corners
- Inspect all sides & top of each box in your shipment to ensure they are in good shape.
- If you find a box that shows signs of wear or damaged, immediately open that box WHILE THE DRIVER IS PRESENT and inspect product for any damage.
- If product is NOT damaged, note condition of box on delivery receipt and receive shipment.
- If product is damaged, refuse item and make a note on the delivery receipt.
- NOTE: You MUST open the box and inspect the cart BEFORE refusing delivery.
If you do not inspect at delivery and discover any concealed damage, YOU ONLY HAVE 5 DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY to notify us of the concealed damage. If you discover any damages, immediately file a freight damage claim here.