To assist eligible purchasers in complying with their purchasing laws, all purchase orders must reference the DigitalEdge Contract Number.
- Purchasers request a quote for products from the regional representative. (see list below)
- Awarded vendors will provide a quote to purchasers.
- Locate the contract number on the DigitalEdge website for the product you wish to purchase. This contract number must appear in the statement below on the submitted order to the awarded vendor. Purchaser submits a purchase order or procurement card number to the awarded vendor.
All purchase documents must contain this language:
Contract number for audit verification: DigitalEdge #ESD112-DE-19A
- The awarded vendor shall fill the order and ship the products directly to the purchaser at the “ship to” address.
- All products include free shipping to a School District Warehouse. Additional services such as School Delivery, Lift Gate Service, and Inside Delivery are subject to additional charges. These charges will be added to your quote.
|Company name||State(s)||Contact person||Phone number||Fax number||E-mail address|
|MicroK12||Washington and Oregon||David McNurlenfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Firefly Computers||All States||Carson Gilleremail@example.com|
|DHE Computer Systems, LLC||All States||Dan Hammackfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Troxell Communications||All States||Bob Berryemail@example.com|
|CDW-G||All States||Kelvin Johnsonfirstname.lastname@example.org|