Did your product arrive damaged? Having a problem with your product? Fill out the form below and our support team will contact you.
If the problem is electrical, please click the Troubleshooting tab above.
PLEASE make sure to share this information with ANYONE responsible for receiving Anywhere Cart shipments.
Do Not Refuse unless you have inspected and verified damage.
Perfect Box = SIGN Delivery Receipt
Damaged Box = OPEN While Driver Is Present
- Square Corners
- No Indentations
- Not Punctured
- No Scuffs
- Not Torn
- Crushed Corners
- Inspect all sides & top of each box in your shipment to ensure they are in good shape.
- If you find a box that shows signs of wear or damaged, immediately open that box WHILE THE DRIVER IS PRESENT and inspect product for any damage.
- If product is NOT damaged, note condition of box on delivery receipt and receive shipment.
- If product is damaged, refuse item and make a note on the delivery receipt.
- NOTE: You MUST open the box and inspect the cart BEFORE refusing delivery.
If you do not inspect at delivery and discover any concealed damage, YOU ONLY HAVE 5 DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY to notify us of the concealed damage. If you discover any damages, immediately file a freight damage claim here.
Download your model’s User Guide (Instruction Manual) below.
Need to order a replacement part? Visit our Online Parts Store using the button below.
Please have your Serial Number ready to expedite your order.